This Legal Notice governs the access by the user of the website (henceforth “User”) to the contents provided by “LEVANTINA Y ASOCIADOS DE MINERALES, S.A.U.” Use of the information contained in this website entails total acceptance of the Legal Notice and we therefore strongly advise you to consult it every time that you access it as it is constantly updated.
In compliance with what is laid down in article 10 of Law 34/2002, 11th July on Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y Comercio Electrónico (E-Commerce and the Information Society), we inform you that the owner of the website www.levantina.com is “LEVANTINA Y ASOCIADOS DE MINERALES, S.A.U.” (C.I.F A-84433515), registered offices at Madrid-Alicante Motorway, Novelda (Alicante) “LEVANTINA Y ASOCIADOS MINERALES S.A.U.” has the appropriate administrative authorisation as stipulated by the current regulations to carry out its business and is registered in the Alicante Companies Register, Volume 3,060 Sheet 3,060 Page A-99480 which has been informed of the www.levantina.com.
The purchase forms in “www.levantina.com” can be filled in in the language of your choice: however “LEVANTINA Y ASOCIADOS DE MINERALES, S.A.U.” is not responsible for any errors or not being able to deal with your enquiry due to the use of incorrect language.
Submitting any of the order forms entails a form of electronic contract according to Law 34/2002 Servicios de la Sociedad de la Informaciónon (Services in the Information Society). Based on this law “LEVANTINA Y ASOCIADOS DE MINERALES, S.A.U.” informs you that sending true and necessary information and making the subsequent payment will be the only formalities required to complete for this contract. The document in which this is formalised will be stored in our offices during the legally required time period where it will be kept accessible so it can be accessed, corrected or cancelled. You may fill in the forms using any of the official languages in Spain.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL COPYRIGHT
The rights to the contents of the website (URL), including texts, images, graphic design, source code, logos, brands, etc. are either the exclusive property of “LEVANTINA Y ASOCIADOS DE MINERALES, S.A.U.” or the rights have been granted to “LEVANTINA Y ASOCIADOS DE MINERALES, S.A.U.” and are protected by the laws governed by Intellectual and Industrial property so prohibiting any reproduction, modification, distribution or manipulation of it.
“LEVANTINA Y ASOCIADOS DE MINERALES, S.A.U.” is the exclusive owner of the intellectual and industrial and similar property rights inherent in the website. “LEVANTINA Y ASOCIADOS DE MINERALES, S.A.U.” also retains all the rights to any Contents, Services or elements of their property which are part of the website, including, but not limited to those elements which determine the visual appearance, graphic elements and other sensory stimuli of the web pages which make up the website.
- navigation architecture
- source code of the website
- images, recordings
- computer programmes
- logos and
- distinctive signs.
“LEVANTINA Y ASOCIADOS DE MINERALES, S.A.U” reserves the right to update, modify or delete information contained in its website as well as its configuration, features or general conditions at any moment and without the need for prior notice.
The company does not guarantee there will be no interruptions or errors in access to the website nor does it take any responsibility for technical problems or faults which may occur while connected to the website.
Nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other items which may cause changes in your computer system (software and hardware) or in the electronic documents and files stored on your computer system and therefore has no responsibility whatsoever for damage which may occur to the user’s computer system, electronic documents or files.
The user undertakes not to remove, delete, alter, manipulate or in any way modify:
- Those notes, slogans, instructions or symbols either of “LEVANTINA Y ASOCIADOS DE MINERALES, S.A.U.” or of the legitimate owners of the rights included in their properties in the matter of intellectual or industrial property (such as for example, copyright, ©, ® y ™, etc.).
- The technical data protection or identification systems which the Contents may contain (such as watermarks, digital fingerprints, etc.).
- Accessing, viewing, or, if this be the case, downloading the Contents and/or Services shall only be carried out for strictly personal and non-commercial purposes.
“LEVANTINA Y ASOCIADOS DE MINERALES, S.A.U.” reserves the rights to all the intellectual and industrial property in the elements of its website and does not grant any licence or authorisation for the user to use its Property other than in the way expressly detailed in the present clause.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Of Information: “LEVANTINA Y ASOCIADOS DE MINERALES, S.A.U” is not responsible for the truthfulness, accuracy, adequacy, suitability, or currency of the information provided in ““www.levantina.com”. The contents of this page are only for the purposes of information, and “LEVANTINA Y ASOCIADOS DE MINERALES, S.A.U.” is not responsible for decisions taken by the user based on them, nor for damage caused to the user or third parties based on the information contained in this website.
- The quality of the service: The user acknowledges knowing and being aware of the existence of viruses, worms and other malicious items on the internet. It is the responsibility of the user to have appropriate tools to detect and remove these harmful computer programmes and without them “LEVANTINA Y ASOCIADOS DE MINERALES, S.A.U.” is not responsible for damage caused to the user’s computer equipment or to third parties while they are accessing the website.
- The quality of the servicel: The user acknowledges knowing and being aware of the existence of viruses, worms and other malicious items on the internet. It is the responsibility of the user to have appropriate tools to detect and remove these harmful computer programmes and without them “LEVANTINA Y ASOCIADOS DE MINERALES, S.A.U.” is not responsible for damage caused to the user’s computer equipment or to third parties while they are accessing the website.
- Of the contents accessed in or throug the portal: The current website allows access to links and to other websites (henceforth, “Linked Sites”) In such cases “LEVANTINA Y ASOCIADOS DE MINERALES, S.A.U.” is acting as an intermediate service provider in accordance with the LSIS (Law on Services in the Information Society), and will only therefore be responsible for the contents and services provided in the Linked Sites to the extent that it has actual knowledge of the unlawfulness and has not acted with due diligence to remove this content. If you consider that one of the Linked Sites contains unlawful or inappropriate contents you must inform “LEVANTINA Y ASOCIADOS DE MINERALES, S.A.U.”, who will act with all diligence to remove the links whenever appropriate. “LEVANTINA ASOCIADOS DE MINERALES S.A.U.”, since it is not responsible for the contents and services offered on the Linked Sites, is therefore not responsible for damage caused by their unlawfulness, quality, failure to update, unavailability, errors or failure to function .
All links by third parties to this website must be to the home page.
Users and, in general, those people who intend to create a link between their website and the Website must comply with the conditions outlined below. Any intention to establish a link in any manner other than that stipulated in this clause shall require prior written authorisation from “LEVANTINA Y ASOCIADOS DE MINERALES, S.A.U.”.
The User shall not reproduce, nor imitate, either in total or partially, the content of the website nor its look and feel, nor create frames nor inline links of the webpage of “LEVANTINA YASOCIADOS DE MINERALES, S.A.U.”
No browser, frame, nor navigation bar or environment will be created on the pages of the Website.
No false, inexact, incorrect or denigrating statement shall be made about the “LEVANTINA Y ASOCIADOS DE MINERALES, S.A.U.” website or any of the Properties of “LEVANTINA Y ASOCIADOS DE MINERALES, S.A.U.” and in particular, no statement will be made, nor will it be suggested that “LEVANTINA Y ASOCIADOS DE MINERALES, S.A.U.” works with or is a collaborating partner and/or in any way supervised or assumed in any way the contents or services offered or positions available of the website in which the link is created.
The website in which the link is created shall not contain any trademark, commercial name, company sign, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to “LEVANTINA Y ASOCIADOS DE MINERALES, S.A.U.” other than those signs which are part of the link itself or other Properties which “LEVANTINA Y ASOCIADOS DE MINERALES, S.A.U.” has given prior authorisation for in writing.
The website in which the link is created shall not contain information or content which is unlawful , contrary to public morals, generally accepted decency and public order.
“LEVANTINA Y ASOCIADOS DE MINERALES, S.A.U.” reserves the right to take appropriate legal action against anyone who fails to comply with the following legal prohibitions:
It is expressly prohibited to:
- Use any of the contents and services for illegal purposes, prohibited in this Legal Notice, damaging to rights and interests of third parties or that in any way damages, disables, overloads, damages or prevents the normal use of the service of the computer equipment or documents, files and any kind of content stored in any computer equipment of “LEVANTINA Y ASOCIADOS DE MINERALES, S.A.U.”.
- Use contents or services that are protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to the entity or to third parties without the User previously obtaining the necessary authorisation from the owners to use it in the way it is using it or intends to use it.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, communicate, or modify the contents unless it has the authorisation of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Include viruses or other physical or electronic items which may damage or impede the normal functioning of the internet, the system or the computer equipment (hardware and software) of “LEVANTINA Y ASOCIADOS DE MINERALES, S.A.U.” or of third parties or which may damage the electronic documents and files stored in this computer equipment.
- Obtaining or the intent to obtain contents using means or procedures other than those or those which are generally used for this purpose on the Internet, provided that these do not entail any risk of damaging or rendering the Internet, the Services and/or the contents inoperative.
COOKIES AND PRIVACY
Our cookies are associated with an anonymous user and their computer and are used to identify the language and type of user and do not supply information which might enable the user to be identified. “LEVANTINA Y ASOCIADOS DE MINERALES, S.A.U.” cookies cannot read data from the hard disk nor cookies created by other supplies. If you do not agree with your internet navigation data being monitored by cookies for the purposes given, you can reject cookies, as long as it is understood that, if you accept them, you will be agreeing expressly that “LEVANTINA Y ASOCIADOS DE MINERALES, S.A.” carries out this monitoring.
This Legal Notice is governed in all points by Spanish Law. Any litigation relating to this website will be governed by Spanish Law and will be submitted to the competence of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid (Spain).